Maxime MARTELLI Consultant, SEMEA - France ISG
Erik Beulen Full Professor Tilburg University - The Netherlands
Miranda Sharp Founder Metis Digital
This panel discusses critical actions to fully leverage the potential of data ecosystems (1), as well as common challenges along the way (2) to establish an effective data ecosystem. A particular focus is set on data ecosystem security (3), as this is a critical component of a successful data ecosystem implementation. The following questions will be discussed:
- How do we exchange data among partners in the ecosystem?
- How do we scale an ecosystem while remaining flexible?
- How can we define data domains and storage?
- Who owns and is responsible for the data in an ecosystem?
- How do we ensure the reliability and integrity of your data ecosystem?
- How do you ensure that the data within the ecosystem is un-biased?
- How do we implement appropriate security in the data ecosystem?
- How do we manage identity and access (segregation and separation)?